Question about validity of PR info.

Ulrich, David dulrich at lsil.com
Tue Mar 12 10:34:46 PST 2002

* "Ulrich, David" <dulrich at lsil.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C9F4.95F6FEC0

SPC-3 rev. 5, section 5.5.3.2 outlines the information that must be
preserved across resets and possibly power cycle events.  Item a is
listed as "Indication of whether the registration (or reservation)
information is valid".

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what determines
whether or not the information is valid?  Is this just a field that
allows for information to be quickly voided without zeroing out all the
information or does it serve a more specific purpose?

David Ulrich
david.ulrich at lsil.com
LSI Logic Storage Systems Division

david.ulrich at lsil.com