SRP Response IU consideration

Yaning Gao YGao at jni.com
Fri Mar 8 12:47:50 PST 2002

* Yaning Gao <YGao at JNI.com>
*
Hello, Edward,
What I mean by "system cause the failure so that the
  CMD or MGMT IU can not proceeding" is the system may temporarily out of
recourses, such as memory. For this case, we don't want to disconnect the
channel, because system can be recovery by himself later, we want to send
back a response with reason, like "SYSTEM FAILURE", or more general, like
"COMMAND or TASK MANAGEMENT FUNCTION NOT COMPLETE", or "OTHER REASON CAUSED
CMD or MGMT NOT COMPLETE" etc. Right now, there are only 4 RSP_CODE have
been defined, when I implement SRP, I feel it is not sufficient.

Thank you,

Yaning Gao,
JNI

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org