iscsi : changes involving tgt portal group tag.

Mallikarjun C. cbm at rose.hp.com
Wed Mar 6 10:17:21 PST 2002

* "Mallikarjun C." <cbm at rose.hp.com>
*
> The issue is that I am not sure that a target is checking today anything -
> (adapter drivers may check oif in their realm they can give out a TSID).
> Nothing else is needed.

Target is required to derive the TPGT and use it in both cases of Login -
     a) when TSID = 0, to ascertain if a session reinstatement needs to
         be effected for that TPGT.
     b) when TSID != 0, to ascertain the validity of TSID and add in
          the new connection to an existing session if it is valid for that TPGT.
--
Mallikarjun

Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
Networked Storage Architecture