LUN instantiation question

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Tue Mar 5 04:07:47 PST 2002

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
I believe the SAM-2 does support dynamic instantiation of
logical units.

See 5.8.5 (Unit Attention condition):

  ... "In addition, a logical unit shall generate a unit
  attention condition for each initiator whenever one of
  the following events occurs:
  f) The logical unit inventory has been changed;
  ..."

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org