September Boat/River Cruise

Dave Peterson dap at cisco.com
Mon Jul 29 15:16:18 PDT 2002

* "Dave Peterson" <dap at cisco.com>
*
Howdy All,

I'm in the process (attempting to) setting up a boat or river cruise for
Tuesday night during the September T10 week in Minneapolis and need to get
an idea of how many people would be attending. The bus would leave at
~5:15pm, cruise would start at 6:00pm till 9:00pm.

The boat cruise would be on Lake Minnetonka while the river cruise would be
on the Mississippi. I'm leaning for the river cruise on an authentic
sternwheeler. Bus ride, dinner, and a couple of beverages will be provided.

Please respond to me by the end of this week if you (and your significant
other) would like to attend.

Thanks...Dave

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org