T10 Reflector cleanup

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Jul 26 14:07:02 PDT 2002

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
It is time for the bi-monthly T10 reflector cleanup. I am removing the
following addresses that are consistently bouncing:

   tnagai at jp.ibm.com
   larryc at maxstrat.com
   a-ogino at str.hitachi.co.jp
   hans.mons at iname.com
   cmulrooney at fciconnect.com
   druys at eps.agfa.be
   jnutter at cereva.com
   jojo at tdata.no
   bmcmaken at trimm.com
   bpearman at Trimm.com
   marounj at us.ibm.com

If you are one of these people or if you know any of them, they can
subscribe again (hopefully with a better address) by sending an email to
majordomo at t10.org with the following line in the message body:

   subscribe t10

If you are on the T10 reflector and want off, send an email to
majordomo at t10.org with the following line in the message body:

   unsubscribe t10

Additionally, I am changing most digital.com and compaq.com email addresses
to hp.com. I won't do this as a global change because there are some
exceptions.

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org