Scsi over whatever

Pat LaVarre LAVARRE at iomega.com
Thu Feb 21 06:38:12 PST 2002

* "Pat LaVarre" <LAVARRE at iomega.com>
*
Interesting, thank you.  Viewed on the display here, that chart is as wide as the screen already ... but certainly from my low end mass storage perspective I'd say Scsi over Usb and Scsi over Ide fit as well as the Scsi over 1394 which is there now.

Pat LaVarre

>>> "Elliott, Robert" <Robert.Elliott at COMPAQ.com> 02/20/02 06:39PM >>>
You might want to add the ATAPI over ATA boxes to the standards chart:
http://www.t10.org/scsi-3.htm

which has no problem incorporating non-T10 protocols.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org