Standard message sets for processor devices

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Sat Feb 9 13:16:00 PST 2002

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
Peter,

It sounds to me like you are asking T10 to assign a VERSION
DESCRIPTOR coded value (see table 56 in SPC-3 r03) to one
or more non-T10 documents.

There is precedent for this and I believe that there would
be few objections in CAP or the plenary to a written request
to do such a thing.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org