Ground transport information for January meeting

Simpson, Cris cris.simpson at intel.com
Fri Dec 20 16:05:59 PST 2002

* "Simpson, Cris" <cris.simpson at intel.com>
*

I sent John an updated meeting notice with this information.

Cris

---------------------

                     Ground Transportation

The hotel is about 20 miles WSW of the airport.

                     Rental Car

1.  Follow airport exit (Airport Way) to I-205 South
2.  After about three miles, take Exit 21b to I-84/US-30 West
3.  Over the next five miles, move to far left lane and take the left exit
to I-5 South
4.  Move immediately to the far left lane AND STAY THERE
5.  Road splits to I-405 North  -  STAY IN YOUR LANE
6.  Your lane becomes  exit 1D (12th Ave - Beaverton) to US26W
7.  Go through tunnel, over hill, and take exit 69A to OR-217 South
8.  Take exit 4 (Progress/Cascade/Hall Blvd), turning left,  back over
highway
9.  After first light, Embassy Suites will be on your right

                     Airport shuttle*
                 (Make reservations in advance)

Beaverton Airporter 503.760.6565   http://www.beavertonairporter.com/
$26/$46 RT
White Van           503.774.9755
$30/$60 RT

                    Public Transportation

Public transportation is available to within two blocks of the hotel, but
takes about
1½ hours.
You may plan a trip at:  http://go.trimet.org/cgi-bin/plantrip.cgi
Choose 'PDX in Portland' and 'Embassy Suites Hotel in Tigard'

* I've used BA, the hotel suggested White Van.  There are others.  No
guarantees, YMMV

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org