Request to SBC, SBC-2 from Fuji

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Dec 19 07:54:27 PST 2002

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Katata-san,

I have added two agenda items to the CAP meeting (on Wednesday January 15):

  5.8  SBC-2 Enhanced Defect Reporting Method (Reflector message 2002/12/18) [Katata/Mt. Fuji]
  5.9  SBC-2 VERIFY (10) Streaming Bit (Reflector message 2002/12/18) [Katata/Mt. Fuji]

I would expect these items to be addressed late morning, but I can be flexible with your MMC-4 meeting agenda. We will coordinate with you to find a convenient time for both meetings.

Regards,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907