Dial-in for ADI Working Group in September

Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
Thu Aug 29 10:41:50 PDT 2002

* Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
*
If you'll be unable to attend the September 10th ADI working group meeting
in Minnesota, then you will be able to dial in, thanks to Dave Peterson's
arrangements:

   Howdy Paul,
   The phone extension for for the meeting room for the ADI WG meeting is
   7218.
   The people calling in should call the (952) 854-2100 phone number and
   ask
   for this extension...dap

Everyone who would like to call in should let me know ASAP so that we'll
know whether we have to arrange for the hotel operator to conference in
multiple calls.

thanks,

Paul Suhler
ADI Facilitator