DRT-DM for C/DVD-RW proposal

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Mon Aug 26 02:04:15 PDT 2002

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hi all,

I'm very sorry that I should use ASCII mode to put files on FTP. So they
were not readable.
Kohda san has uploaded files again by correct way. Please download them.

I will not prepare hard copy. So if necessary, please print out by
yourself.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.

---------------------- from: Keiji Katata/Pioneer date: 2002/08/26 18:00
---------------------------

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp@avc-pioneer.com on 2002/08/23 21:05:30

reply to mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com

from:  owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com

to:    mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
cc:    "'t10 at t10.org'" <t10 at t10.org>
bcc:
subject:    DRT-DM for C/DVD-RW proposal

Hi all,

I put the first DRT-DM proposal document and PPT file that is used to
explain to Pioneer people internally.
Please read them and send any comment to Fuji reflector.

  <ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji5/Proposal/Aug02/Pioneer>

Mr. Bill McFerrin chairman of MMC4, please allow me to use MMC4 meeting
time to explain my proposal at Sep. 11.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.