SAS working group meeting reminder

Evans, Mark Mark_Evans at maxtor.com
Wed Aug 7 10:19:57 PDT 2002

* "Evans, Mark" <Mark_Evans at maxtor.com>
*
This is a reminder for those of you who are planning to attend the Serial
Attached SCSI protocol working group meeting, August 21st through 23rd at
the Maxtor facility in Shrewsbury, MA (for more details about this meeting,
please see http://t10.org/ftp/t10/sas0208.pdf).

If you are planning to attend and have not sent an RSVP to me, please do so
by August 19th so that I will have an accurate headcount for refreshments
and lunch, which will be provided on site.

Please feel free to call or send an email to me if you have any additional
questions or would like additional information about this meeting

Thanks in advance,

Mark Evans
Maxtor Corporation
408-894-5310