July 2003 T10 week

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Aug 2 08:41:53 PDT 2002

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
My email to the T10 reflector asking for opinions on moving the July 2003
T10 meeting week one week earlier to July 7-11, 2003 received the following

Bob Davis: Likes the change, eliminates the conflict with MSC on July 14th.
Charles Monia: Change will not work for him.
Charles Brill: Change is okay; should make sure SSF also willing to move.
Zane Daggett: Change okay.
Gerry Houlder: Change okay.
Mark Evans: Prefers later week, but if we avoid meeting Monday morning
             meetings earlier week would be okay.
Vit Novak: Prefers change to earlier week.
Ron Roberts: Change is okay. Should avoid Monday morning meetings.
Brian Forbes: Can deal with the change.

Based on this input, I plan to propose that T10 approve the date change to
July 7-11, 2003. I think we can avoid the Monday morning meetings that week.

Regards,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907