ASC/ASCQ question

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Fri Aug 2 17:54:50 PDT 2002

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*

Yes, changed is the same as restored.

                    "Ken Craig"
                    <kcraig at istor        To:     <t10 at t10.org>
                    .com>                cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     ASC/ASCQ question
                    owner-t10 at t10
                    .org
                    No Phone Info
                    Available

                    08/02/02
                    04:58 PM

* "Ken Craig" <kcraig at istor.com>
*
SAM states that a UA condition is entered into
when a LUN's mode parameters have been changed
or restored.  I can find an ASC/ASCQ for changed
in the latest SPC-3 but I can't find a set for
restore.  Are we supposed to use the changed
mode parameters ASC/ASCQ for restored.  I can see
where changed could be interpreted as restored but
I just want to make sure.

Thanks,
Ken Craig
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org