Accessing Documents at T10 Web Site

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Apr 15 08:21:12 PDT 2002

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Alan,

The FTP server on t10.org was replaced on Friday April 12th. This may or
may not clear up the problems you were having with anonymous ftp access.

If the new ftp server does not clear up the ftp problems, then I plan to
replace all of the ftp links on the site with their equivalent http
links.  I am pretty sure this will correct most problems.  I haven't done
this already because it will slow down file transfer speeds.

Please let me know if you are still having ftp problems.

Thanks!
John

PS: There is a help file at http://www.t10.org/ftperror.htm that contains
several hints on how to work around various ftp problems.

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org