iSCSI:Request/Response Ordering

Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer) iscsi_t10 at sanjeevbhagat.com
Sun Sep 30 04:08:07 PDT 2001

* "Sanjeev Bhagat \(TRIPACE/Zoetermeer\)" <iscsi_t10 at sanjeevbhagat.com>
*
Edward,

Thanks for the answer, Yes i guess locking in combination with ordered
requests can help in solving this problem out.

Howevere i think that there should be some way in which write access to the
target can be reserved for some initiators. ( i dont know if that already
exists) or there should be some way of ordering of requests fos a target LU
in task router/ task manager

any comments?

sanjeev