Proposed date change for May 2002 T10 meeting week

Zane Daggett zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com
Fri Sep 28 16:28:47 PDT 2001

* "Zane Daggett" <zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
After pressing "send" on the last e-mail, I realize that I may have given
you all the wrong impression.  May no doubt, I do want a date change.  The
Nashua Sheraton works with us and has been "trained" to accommodate the T10
week.  Remember this is NH we are talking about and there are not a ton of
locations that can handle this.  Something to keep in mind when we look at
2004.  On the other hand there are a lot of you, you travel by car each day
to the meetings in Nashua.  (Your votes shouldn't count here).

All joking aside, I don't believe any one suffered personal injury or other
when we have changed the meetings in the past.  I can't imagine anyone will
this time either.

Zane Daggett
Vice President
Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc.