Proposed date change for May 2002 T10 meeting week

Zane Daggett zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com
Fri Sep 28 16:19:34 PDT 2001

* "Zane Daggett" <zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
Actually Ralph you are correct.  We will probably have to change 2003.  I am
willing to stay with the existing week for 2002.  I have not signed that
contract yet because the hotel is not as good and the flexibility of the
staff of that hotel working with us is less than favorable.  I thought about
requesting to change the location to Boston, but given the recent events,
Boston is not a very attractive place either.

>From the moment John asked me to Host this year I have been trying to get
back in the Nashua location but there has been a conflict.  We did find
another location, but again, it is less than ideal.

I like John's approach, but seriously, if the general consensus is to leave
it alone, I will live with it.  We will try to be as flexible as possible.

Zane

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org