Proposed date change for May 2002 T10 meeting week

Evans, Mark Mark_Evans at maxtor.com
Fri Sep 28 09:13:56 PDT 2001

* "Evans, Mark" <Mark_Evans at maxtor.com>
*
Hi John,

This does put the T10 meeting the week following the T13 meeting.  It's not
optimum for those of us who attend both meetings and have to travel from one
coast to the other to have the meetings back-to-back, but I'm not
volunteering to host the meeting, either (ha!).

Regards,

Mark Evans
Maxtor Corporation
500 McCarthy Boulevard