Proposed date change for May 2002 T10 meeting week

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Sep 28 07:54:25 PDT 2001

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Hitachi Cable, our host for the May 2002 T10 week, has asked that we move the
meeting week up one week to April 29 - May 3, 2002 due to hotel
unavailability.  Dal Allan has also pointed out that our original meeting
week conflicts with the N+I Conference.  I've added an agenda item to the
November T10 agenda to approve this change.

(If anyone wants to argue to leave the dates alone, then I would assume that
they are also willing to host the meeting week.)

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org