Determining application client support for CRN.

Elliott, Robert Robert.Elliott at COMPAQ.com
Mon Sep 24 21:17:26 PDT 2001

* "Elliott, Robert" <Robert.Elliott at compaq.com>
*

SRP does not support CRN.  It's garnered no adoption in FC and the
need for it is obviated by SSC-2's explicit command set for tapes
and by SPC-2's Extended Copy command which lets tapes serve
as initiators and avoid tape command ordering problems altogether.

---
Rob Elliott, Compaq Server Storage
Robert.Elliott at compaq.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org