SSC-2 Rev 5 available

Dave Peterson dap at cisco.com
Fri Sep 7 13:48:39 PDT 2001

* "Dave Peterson" <dap at cisco.com>
*
Fellow Tapeheads,

SSC-2 Rev 5 is now available: ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/ssc2/ssc2r05.pdf
I still need to resolve some issues with the state diagram and hope to have
a revised state diagram for Mondays meeting. Please start reviewing the rest
of the document.

I'm unable to fly out Sunday night so I'll be flying in monday morning to
LAX.
If all goes well should arrive at the hotel before 11:00am.
The meeting is scheduled to start at 10:00am so you should have some time to
review the document or take an early lunch. I'd like to work through lunch
to make up for my late arrival. Also there will be an FCP-2 public review
comment resolution meeting starting at 4:00pm that tape vendors should be
interested in attending.

Thanks...dap

David A. Peterson
Cisco Systems, Inc.