SSC-2 Action Items

Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
Wed Sep 5 16:26:01 PDT 2001

* Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
*

1. Determine what is currently done and what should be done if a target
that
does not support command queuing receives a tagged command.

We send a MESSAGE_REJECT.  This should continue to be the required
behavior.

2. Determine how drives which do not support unloading at EOT will behave
when LOAD UNLOAD has LOAD=0 and EOT=1.

We create a check condition and point at the EOT bit.

We'd be amenable to ignoring this bit, i.e., not creating the check
condition.

Paul A. Suhler, Ph.D.
Senior Staff Development Engineer
Seagate Removable Storage Solutions
Voice:  (714) 641-2485   Fax:  (714) 966-7328

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org