SSC-2 Action Items
dap at cisco.com
Tue Sep 4 09:43:44 PDT 2001
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Dave Peterson" <dap at cisco.com>
Couple of "All" action items for the SSC-2 Working Group:
1. Determine what is currently done and what should be done if a target that
does not support command queuing receives a tagged command.
2. Determine how drives which do not support unloading at EOT will behave
when LOAD UNLOAD has LOAD=0 and EOT=1.
David A. Peterson
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Lead Architect - Standards Development
6450 Wedgwood Road
Maple Grove, MN 55311
Email: dap at cisco.com
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10