Test Message - mail loop

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Oct 31 08:29:13 PST 2001

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
It appears that the mail loop was not fixed last night when I sent my test
message, but seems to be okay this morning.  At least the two messages posted
by Katsumoto Onoyama and George Penokie haven't looped back to me yet.  Part
of the debugging problem has been a mail problem within LSI that started
yesterday.  It is losing some messages and delivering others after hours of
delay.  I cannot be sure whether the loop is fixed or my mail is just being
lost again!

At this point, I think it is safe to go back into the water, but I cannot
guarantee the sharks are gone.

Regards,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org