[Question]About Mode Parameters of Page 0x18 and 0x19

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 31 07:22:48 PST 2001

* "George Penokie" <gop at us.ibm.com>
*

Onoyama-san,
You are correct. SPI-4 has the Protocol Identifier in the wrong byte. I
will correct it in the next version of SPI-4 if there are no objections
|from anyone. So if anyone has a problem with this change best speak-up
know.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Katsumoto Onoyama <k-onoya at str.hitachi.co.jp>@t10.org on 10/31/2001
01:18:08 AM

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org