PIP Editors meeting

Daggett, Zane ZDAGGETT at hcm.hitachi.com
Wed Oct 24 05:46:42 PDT 2001

* "Daggett, Zane" <ZDAGGETT at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
There will be a PIP editors meeting for PIP on November 13th.  Info is
listed below.

PIP editors meeting will take place 9AM to 5PM on Tuesday, November 13th,
2001
at Compaq Shrewsbury MA.

Directions (easiest):  from I495 take route 9 west for approx 5 miles to
left (at
light) on South Street to right into parking lot for first building on South
Street.  South Street is at the bottom of a hill less than a mile after the
intersection with route 20.  Meeting room is just off the lobby which is
near the
flag pole.  May need to park on the side of the building.

There will be a limited number of Dial-ins available.  Please let me know if
you plan on dialing in, so that we provide enough ports.

Thank you.

Zane Daggett
Vice President
Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc.