Reference request

Nixon, Bob Bob.Nixon at emulex.com
Fri Oct 19 16:51:16 PDT 2001

* "Nixon, Bob" <Bob.Nixon at Emulex.Com>
*
Apologies to the community... Brian Berg pointed me to a bibliography that
is already on the T10 web site. (is there an email ikon for "embarrassed
face"?)

Thanks to those who replied anyway, and who added new references.  I will
collate a list of the new ones and forward it to John L- in case he wants to
add them someday.

   - Bob

.
.