Reference request

Brian A. Berg bberg at bswd.com
Fri Oct 19 15:54:44 PDT 2001

* bberg at bswd.com (Brian A. Berg)
*
There is a bibliography on the T10 site.  Go to

  http://www.t10.org

and click on "Publications" and scroll down.

For the latest list of books, go to

  http://www.fatbrain.com

and key in "SCSI".  This will list all the books I know of.

The "Basics of SCSI" book by Jan Dedek of Ancot listed on both
of these sites is available from Ancot for free.  To get this
and other free resources, go to my Storage Cornucopia at

  http://www.bswd.com/cornucop.htm

The first section is titled "Handy Resources".  The italicized
items in this list are books or publications which are all free.

Enjoy.
 Brian A. Berg            bberg at bswd.com        Voice: 408.741.5010
 Berg Software Design                             FAX: 408.741.5234
 P.O. Box 3488         visit the Storage Cornucopia at www.bswd.com
 14500 Big Basin Way, Suite F       Consulting: SCSI/FC/SAN/storage
 Saratoga, CA 95070 USA                          Cell: 408.406.3699

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org