MC/DTE Interface Issues Document

Steve Finch sfinch at stoneflynetworks.com
Thu Oct 18 14:29:08 PDT 2001

* "Steve Finch" <sfinch at stoneflynetworks.com>
*
Is it possible (and it may well be done) to follow our general procedures:  get
a document number, have the document posted, and then send an email to the
reflector stating what it is, that it is there and give its number?

Those of us who are interested will take the time to get it.  Those not
interested will ignore the announcement message.  And you will not have to keep
a distribution list.

Regards,

Steve Finch

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org