Fwd: Nov. T10 Room Nites

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Oct 3 13:14:52 PDT 2001

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*

 Hey folks,

If you are attending the T10 meetings in Monterey (November 5-9), please make your reservations ASAP.  Also, if you have already made your reservation and you are not sure it was included in the T10/STA/Adaptec room rate, please call the number below and get it fixed.  With all the travel difficulties, our host is scraping for room nights.

Thanks!
 John