PIP Editors meeting

Daggett, Zane ZDAGGETT at hcm.hitachi.com
Thu Nov 8 05:31:59 PST 2001

* "Daggett, Zane" <ZDAGGETT at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
DATE CHANGE-Thursday the 15th of November (not Tuesday).

There will be a PIP editors meeting for PIP on November 15th.  Info is
listed below.  This was previously schedule for the 13th.

PIP editors meeting will take place 9AM to 5PM on Thursday, November 15th,
2001
at Compaq Shrewsbury MA.

Directions (easiest):  from I495 take route 9 west for approx 5 miles to
left (at
light) on South Street to right into parking lot for first building on South
Street.  South Street is at the bottom of a hill less than a mile after the
intersection with route 20.  Meeting room is just off the lobby which is
near the
flag pole.  May need to park on the side of the building.

There will be a limited number of Dial-ins available.  Please let me know if
you plan on dialing in, so that we provide enough ports.

Thank you.

Zane Daggett
Vice President
Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc.