Meeting Annoucement

Jie Fan ajiefan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:03:48 PST 2001

* Jie Fan <ajiefan at yahoo.com>
*

Madison Cable Co.is pleased to announce that we will host the next PIP
(Passive Interconnect Performance) and SSM (SCSI Signal Modeling) working
group meeting at Worcester, Massachusetts. Please join us.

Meeting Schedule:
PIP meeting: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Apr.3, 2001 and 9:00 am - noon, Apr.4,
2001.
SSM meeting: 1:30 pm - 6 pm Apr.4, 2001 and 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Apr.5, 2001

Meeting Location:
Wyndham Westborough Hotel
5400 Computer Drive
Westborough, Ma 01581
Reservation: (800) 996-3426 (800-whndham)
Fax: (508) 366-3950

Room Reservation:
Group rate: $139 Single Occupancy, $154 Double Occupancy
Group name: Madison Cable
Cut-off date: Mar. 20, 2001

Madison's Host:
Jie Fan
Phone: (877) MADISON ext.306
Email: jie.fan at madisoncable.com

Directions:
 >From Boston or Logan Airport:
Route 93 South to the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) West, Take Exit 11A
(Route 495 North), Take Exit 23B (Route 9) to Computer Drive/Research
Drive Exit (First Exit off Route 9) bear right at the end of the exit,
Drive 1/2 mile and the hotel is on the left at the top of the hill.

 >From Worcester Airport:
Get off the airport exit and turn right onto Goddard Memorial Drive. Go
bottom of the hill and turn left on Rt.9. Follow Rt.9 East to Computer
Drive/Research Drive exit. Take a right at the first set of lights onto
Research Drive, Then a right at the second set of lights onto New Flanders
Road , Bear right onto Computer Drive, Head Straight through the third set
of lights, Drive 1/2 mile and The hotel is on the left at the top of the
hill.

 >From Sturbridge:
Mass Turnpike (I-90) East to Exit 11A, I-495 North to Exit 23B (Route 9
West) to Computer Drive/Research Drive Exit, Bear right at the end of the
ramp, Drive 1/2 mile and The hotel is on the left at the top of the hill.

 >From I-495 North or South:
Exit 23B (Rt.9 West) to Computer Drive/Research Drive Exit, Bear right at
the end of the ramp, Drive 1/2 mile and The hotel is on the left at the
top of the hill.

 >From Connecticut:
Rout 84 North to Mass Turnpike (I-90) East to Exit 11A (Rt.495), Rt. 495
North to Exit 23B (Rt.9 West) to Computer Drive/Research Drive Exit, Bear
right at the end of the ramp, Drive 1/2 mile and The hotel is on the top
of the hill.