[temp t13] Yosemite version1.3

Hale Landis hlandis at attglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 20:26:48 PDT 2001

* "Hale Landis" <hlandis at attglobal.net>
*
On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:59:22 +0900, Mike Ito wrote:
>We are SFF-8070i(Yosemite) editors.
>Now we are revise of version 1.2 to version1.3.

Wow!

After all the questions during the last few years about 8070 and each
time being told "no one is working on 8070 anymore" this is quite a
surprise. Does this mean 8070 is once again an "active SFF project"?

I guess a "Thank You" is in order.

But I still don't understand why 8070 has not been merged into SCSI
SBC where it belongs.

(Any T10 person wishing to response to me should cc: me directly
since I do not subscribe to the T10 reflector.)

***  Hale Landis  *** hlandis at ata-atapi.com ***
*** Niwot, CO USA ***   www.ata-atapi.com   ***

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org