Abort task message during CA 180 deg change

George Penokie gpenokie at tivoli.com
Fri Jul 27 13:29:42 PDT 2001

* "George Penokie" <gpenokie at tivoli.com>
*

Gerry,

Because the abort task message is not clearing the CA and that a task an
initiator aborts can only be one that it sends, I don't understand your
example. It is impossible for initiator A to clear an initiator B task
using the ABORT TASK message.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gpenokie at tivoli.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com@t10.org on 07/27/2001 02:49:37 PM

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org