SPC3: Application client page

Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
Thu Jul 19 07:23:09 PDT 2001

* Gerry.Houlder at seagate.com
*

I don't work with multi-LUN products very much, but every LUN is required
to have a LUN 0. If the initiator writes its "target specific data" to LUN
0 of every logical unit on every bus, the information is guaranteed to be
there even if LUN 0 is different for different ports.

JP Raghavendra Rao <Jp.Raghavendra at sun.com>@t10.org on 07/19/2001 12:55:45
AM

Please respond to JP Raghavendra Rao <Jp.Raghavendra at sun.com>

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org