Comment resolution on SPC-2

Peter Johansson PJohansson at acm.org
Tue Jul 10 09:11:16 PDT 2001

* Peter Johansson <PJohansson at ACM.org>
*
At 12:37 AM 6/30/01, Ralph Weber wrote:

>I believe that the proposed change to SPC-2 needs to be made consistent
>with SBP-2, because that is the stated motivation for the public review
>comment.

OK. I'm away from the office and can't generate an 01-174r3 at
present---but the change is short and easily explained.

Replace the last paragraph of the last page of 01-174r2 with the following:

"The DIRECTORY ID field shall contain the least significant 24 bits of the
base address, within target's initial node space, of the unit directory
specified by ANSI NCITS 325-1998."

This removes all references to draft standards in the proposed comment
resolution.

I will be able to publish 01-174r3 on Friday, July 13.

Regards,

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.
98 Colorado Avenue