Gene Milligan memorial dinner

Peter Johansson PJohansson at acm.org
Thu Jan 11 09:41:32 PST 2001

* Peter Johansson <PJohansson at ACM.org>
*
At 09:30 AM 1/11/01, John Lohmeyer wrote:

>We are organizing a dinner next week in memory of Gene Milligan.  Roger
>Cummings has suggested a couple excellent Italian restaurants, one of
>Gene's favorite cuisines.  I will attempt to get reservations for Tuesday
>evening at 7:30 pm.  We will be passing a sign up sheet around at the
>meetings, but if you won't be arriving before Tuesday and wish to attend,
>please let me know.  I expect we will need and accurate head count by
>early Tuesday.

I regret very much that I won't be in Florida for this dinner. Gene
introduced me to a superb Italian restaurant in the Palm Beach area; I
think he'd be pleased with Roger's suggestion. I'll think of all of his
friends gathered Tuesday and drink a toast in his memory.

Peter Johansson

98 Colorado Avenue
Berkeley, CA  94707

(510) 527-3926