Pleaase RSVP for January 24 - 25 meeting

Peter Johansson PJohansson at acm.org
Wed Jan 3 13:33:26 PST 2001

* Peter Johansson <PJohansson at ACM.org>
*
If you PLAN TO ATTEND the meeting of the SBP-3 working group Wednesday and
Thursday, January 24 - 25, 2001, at the Outrigger Waikoloa Beach Hotel on
the island of Hawaii, PLEASE RSVP directly to me ASAP.

I need this information to make final arrangements for food provided during
meeting breaks. There will be a meeting fee in the range of $100 to $150
dollars (this covers both days). The more accurate the head count I obtain
|from your RSVP the better I will be able to keep the meeting fee near the
low end of the range.

If any attendees have not yet made hotel reservations, I suggest you
contact the hotel, either directly by telephone at X or else on the web at
http://www.outriggerhotels.com/reservations/selection.asp?code=owb.

For those of you who have yet to make your travel plans, fly into Kona
(KOA) and NOT Hilo (ITO)---unless you enjoy long, scenic drives!

Regards,

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.
98 Colorado Avenue