Bridge-aware devices and node handles

Peter Johansson PJohansson at acm.org
Tue Feb 20 16:04:49 PST 2001

* Peter Johansson <PJohansson at ACM.org>
*
John Lohmeyer is away from the office and can't post 01-070r0 to the T10
site for me, so I just distributed it via the SBP-3 reflector. I was loath
to attach it to an EMail sent to the T10 reflector. As the next SBP-3
meeting is coincident with T10 in Dallas, there may be some attendees who
have not received 01-070r0 via the SBP-3 reflector.

Anyone who wishes a copy before John can post the document (estimated to be
later this week) should contact me.

I will make a subsequent announcement when the proposal is available for
download.

Regards,

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.