Reservations for Nov. T10 Meeting - Embassey Suites, Seaside, CA

Heiser, Sondra Sondra_Heiser at adaptec.com
Mon Aug 27 17:10:00 PDT 2001

* "Heiser, Sondra" <Sondra_Heiser at adaptec.com>
*
It has been brought to my attention that some of you have had some
difficulty making reservations at the published price of $169/nite.  The
Seaside Embassey Suites has suggested that you call the hotel directly (831)
393-1115 to make reservations, instead of the reservations 800 number.  If
any of you have already booked through the 800 number and had to pay a
higher rate, it is suggested you cancel your existing reservation and call
the hotel directly (of course, using the Group Name of T10/STA/Adaptec).

I might remind you that there is approximately 1 month before the final
cut-off date for reservations and according to the hotel there are not very
many room nights reserved as of this date.  I encourage you to call asap and
reserve your hotel room for the Nov. T10 week.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org