FW: December meeting PIP/SSM in Guadalajara

Bob Gannon rgannon at jpmco.com
Wed Aug 15 09:47:43 PDT 2001

* Bob Gannon <rgannon at jpmco.com>
*
Hi All,
The best choice for Airline is American or Continental. The hotel number is
011-52-3-678-1234. I can pick people up at the airport as well.

Best Regards,
Bob

Hi All,
I hope this advance notice can help with your planning. I will make sure you
are picked up at the airport. I will make arrangements for anyone that wants
to make shopping/sightseeing field trips. I will treat you to dinner one
night. The people are great down there and many speak English.

Best Regards,
Bob