reconsider 00-398r3 Extended Copy IPv4 target descriptor

Dave Peterson dap at cisco.com
Thu Aug 9 12:03:07 PDT 2001

* "Dave Peterson" <dap at cisco.com>
*
Hold on there. We are still planning to implement the IPv4 Target Descriptor
along
with some type of URI descriptor. I have reviewed the Aliasing stuff but
still
contend it is overkill for our needs and requires new command support.
I am opposed to "undoing" the IPv4 Target Descriptor at this time.

Dave

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org