reconsider 00-398r3 Extended Copy IPv4 target descriptor

Jim Hafner hafner at almaden.ibm.com
Wed Aug 8 11:34:41 PDT 2001

* "Jim Hafner" <hafner at almaden.ibm.com>
*

Rob,

I concur with this, but I assume it will take a vote of the plenary to
"undo" the earlier plenary vote.

Perhaps the advise to Ralph Weber would be to hold off this edit until
after the next plenary?

As for the IPprotocol number not in the iSCSI alias descriptors: I thought
I had put that in there. See Table Y3 in 00-425r4, it's the last two bytes
of the format.   There is no such protocol number in the "name-only"
descriptor, but it is in all the others.

Jim Hafner

"Elliott, Robert" <Robert.Elliott at COMPAQ.com>@t10.org on 08-08-2001
08:49:01 AM

Sent by:  owner-t10 at t10.org