mike at yfl.cs.fujitsu.co.jp
Wed Aug 1 18:00:01 PDT 2001
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Mike Ito <mike at yfl.cs.fujitsu.co.jp>
We are SFF-8070i(Yosemite) editors. Now we are revise of version 1.2 to version1.3.
The new pdf file is at URL ftp://ftp.seagate.com/sff/SFF8070.pdf
And we were reporting them at SFF-SSWG on July 18th as followings.
If you have questions please let me know.
Purpose$B!!(JINF-8070 version 1.3(from version1.2) :
To solve confliction of Identify Packet Device word 126 between SFF-8070i and
ATAP/ATAPI-5 and -6.
list of the changes:
1. Packet LUN has been changed to option and ATA LUN has been obsolete.
2. All description of ATA commands were deleted. Because SFF-8070i follows
to X3T13 1321D (ATA/ATAPI-5) completely.
3. Reference to X3T13 1153D (ATA/ATAPI-4) was deleted. Instead of
X3T13 1153D (ATA/ATAPI-4), refer to X3T13 1321D (ATA/ATAPI-5).
Izumi Takenaka (Matsushita-Kotobuki),
Masahiro Ito, Development Center, Yamagata Fujitsu Limited
E-Mail:mike at yfl.cs.fujitsu.co.jp Lab FONE:7382-2976
FONE:+81-237-43-8242(DID) EXT:7382-4921 FAX:+81-237-43-4640 FAX-EXT:7382-4640
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10