Project Proposal for SSM-2 01-129r0

Aloisi, Paul paul_aloisi at ti.com
Tue Apr 10 10:58:14 PDT 2001

* "Aloisi, Paul" <paul_aloisi at ti.com>
*
The project proposal for SSM-2 has been posted on the web site.

We are completing the technical report SSM document and plan to forward it
in the July meeting. The project proposal for SSM-2 is a modeling standard.

We are looking for approval of the project proposal at the May meeting in
Nashua, NH.

Thank you,
Paul

Paul D. Aloisi              Phone: 603-429-8687
Texas Instruments       FAX:    603-429-8963
7 Continental Blvd.      Mobile: 603-930-4104
Merrimack, NH 03054 Email: paul_aloisi at ti.com
                                 Web site: www.ti.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org