BCA

Daniel Downing ddowning at macrovision.com
Tue Sep 26 14:56:21 PDT 2000

* Daniel Downing <ddowning at macrovision.com>

------ =_NextPart_001_01C02804.9B88B2C2

We are interested in finding out if any manufacturer of DVD drives =
or=A0DVD
chip sets for drives will not=A0support reading=20
data from the BCA.
=A0
=A0
Thank you for your help, this information is important to us.
=A0
dan
=A0

Daniel D. Downing=20
Macrovision Corp.=20
1341 Orleans Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94089=20
(408) 743-8444=A0=A0 Fax (408) 743-8610=20
email: ddowning at macrovision.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 (work)=20
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =
dan_dd at earthlink.net=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 =
(home)=20

------ =_NextPart_001_01C02804.9B88B2C2

We are interested in finding out if any manufacturer of DVD drives or DVD
chip sets for drives will not support reading
data from the BCA.

Thank you for your help, this information is important to us.

dan

Daniel D. Downing
Macrovision Corp.
1341 Orleans Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94089