Draft Minutes of Parallel SCSI WG - Sept 12, 2000

Gene.Milligan at seagate.com Gene.Milligan at seagate.com
Wed Sep 20 09:18:02 PDT 2000

* Gene.Milligan at seagate.com
*

Rob wrote: <<I haven't decided yet whether to limit them to packetized
mode in 00-314r2.  If we do limit them, should the drive
reject the command in non-IU mode but accept it in IU mode?>>

     Well of course my position is we should fully restore group transfers
and the use of IU and group transfers should be dependent upon the mode
negotiated not the commands being used. Long live group transfers and may
IU come to fruition soon.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org