00-317r0 - Changes Made During SAM-2 rev 14 Preparation

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at CompuServe.COM
Mon Sep 18 11:17:50 PDT 2000

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
FYI

While incorporating 00-309r2 in SAM-2 revision 14, I discovered
that the proposal as written would require the Data-In and
Data-Out buffers to have the same size.  This did not strike
me as the intent of the committee, so I exercised a heavy
editor's pencil and defined different lengths for each of
the two buffers.

Details of the changes can be found in 00-317r0:

 ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.00/00-317r0.pdf

I have not asked John to put 00-317r0 on the November meeting
agenda and will not do so unless someone complains about the
changes on this reflector.

Thanks.

Ralph...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org